Friday 23 May 2014

STUPID SCHOOL RULES

Going back to school after a summer vacation is I think one of the most exciting thing. Clearly because you get to have your allowance back and you also get to meet your friends again, Tell stories with each other about your boring summer vacation and about your favorite youtubers.

But every school year starts with something called enrollment which is the first step for you to be called a student. And that part of the school year is the most hated part!. 

So freakin long process to get enrolled ! And for me as a boy I freakin need to cut my hair first beacause that is the policy of our freakin school. The rule said that a proper haircut is a must. And seriously i cut my hair 3 times in a row and i get frustated because of the very short result, i think it was shortest hair cut i ever come up with and it is so freakin ugly. And i thought that this short is enough for me enroll myself. But wrong was I and everyone else because my shortest hair in the history is still longer looking for them. And because of that, I have to cut it again and for god's sake! I think im almost bald.

I dont understand the school for having this kind of school rule. I really think that its stupid and there will be no good result instead of students getting frustrated because of their ugly looking hair. Like what the f*ck! Who wants a really short hair that doesnt flip when you want to flip it!? 

All iwanted to say is that Im really frustrated right now that my hair looks like hell and our SCHOOL RULES is so FREAKIN STUPID! 

No comments:

Post a Comment