Wednesday 28 May 2014

Fapping Is Healthy

 So lately I've been so into Youtube things and stop opening my Facebook for a while, So I have decided to check my Facebook, And the first post that i saw is quite random. It says that May is national masturbation month and my first reaction was to laugh out loud and I decided to blog about it. And here it is,

 Wanking, jerking, and fapping are some nickname given to the word "Masturbation/Masturbating" which is the sexual act involving self sexual stimulation of the genitals for sexual arousal or other sexual pleasure, Usually to the point of orgasm. Okay!!! enough with the definition. We all know that masturbation is one of the basic human nature in all gender male or female, NO EXCEPTIONS which they do when they are alone or bored I guess but its mostly when they're horny. Whaty im saying Is that its normal for everyone to fap,

 Religious groups are saying that such activity is a sin in the eyes of "GOD". But science have their own explanations,  I have read a post last time on Facebook also, that says you must atleast masturbate five times a week to be healthy which gives me a bunch of confusions. Should i fap or not? Just kidding XD. But if you want to be healthy, I suggest that you should Fap five times a week.

 And I can say that everyone is healthy including me XD LOL!!!.

By the way! Happy Masturbation Month for everyone out there! CELEBRATE WELL. ^^
FAPPING IS HEALTHY

-Lancejaiblog

No comments:

Post a Comment