Saturday 26 May 2018

--or never

Last night I dreamed about you again and you were beautiful. It has been eight years since I last felt you close, held your face, got lost in your eyes, traced your smile and tasted your lips. The memories of the past comes back like an old friend that I know too well, but at the same time a stranger of the present. I was suddenly drowned in a sea of questions. Confused, I questioned myself for the nth time. "What went wrong?" and for a moment I cried realizing that I was that "wrong" that went. And my dream was the opposite of wrong, it was perfect, and it was beautiful. Eight long years and I'm still waiting-- hoping that one day even for just a second you'll see me in your dream and remember your love for me way back when. I don't know how long it would take. It'd be eight years? eighteen? eighty? now? or never, but all I know is that you will be always, truly, completely loved by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment